Friday, January 18, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Wendy

Hi all!  Don't you just love this week's inspiration photo?  The cards so far have been amazing! 

Our guest designer for this week is Wendy and you can see her winning card here.  Welcome Wendy and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 

Here's Wendy's card.  Your card is gorgeous, Wendy and what a lovely inspiration!  I love all the white and the touch of red with your bird is simply beautiful!  Your bow, gems and pretty embossing are perfect.  Be sure to stop by and visit Wendy's blog!


"Wendy Fraser aka Papersniffer"

My name is Wendy and I'm a stay at home mum of one living in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland.  I've always been creative, most of my childhood was spent with pencils and felt pens, and that really hasn't changed, only now I use Promarkers!  I'm always on the look out for new techniques to try and love nothing more than getting inky.

Thank you so much, Wendy!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Love Wendy's creation - a little bit of the elegant world combined with the artsy-distressed style. Very pretty card, Wendy!

Ger said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! Love it. Ger x