Friday, January 11, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Tammy

Good Morning!  We hope you are enjoying this week's Clean & Simple challenge.  We'd like to say thank you to all of our new followers, it's exciting watching our challenge blog grow and thank you for helping us along. 

Our guest designer for this week is Tammy and you can see her winning card here.  Welcome Tammy and thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! 

Here's Tammy's card.  Her card is a wonderful Clean & Simple card, I love the stamping she has on her card and the colors she chose to use.  It's sooooo pretty Tammy!  Be sure to stop by and visit Tammy's blog! 




Greetings from Calgary AB Canada! I am really excited to be a guest designer with ABC challenges.  I am a happily married WAHM and we have a lovely 3 yr old named Riley who is my inspiration.  We also have 2 pound puppies Pickles (pug) and Tonka (bijon). 

I have been scrapping for about 8 years now.  I started first with Scrapbooking, then on to cards and now I have joined the SMASHbook bandwagon and having such a great time creating in a variety of mediums.  I don't have any particular style unless eclectic is one.  I tend to create depending on my mood or the products that I work with.  Some of my faves are 6x6 paper packs, lots of ribbon, my spellbinders and bling.  There is always so many embellishments to choose from out there, it's hard to narrow it down. :)  I love surfing the internet and blogs looking for inspiration. 

Besides crafting I also enjoy traveling, country music and have a serious Diet Coke addiction.  I hope you will stop by my blog
http://tampatha.wordpress.com and say hello.  Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you as well.

Thank you so much, Tammy!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Nancy Y said...

Beautiful CAS card Tammy! Love those colors and the lovely sentiment!
Nancy xx :D

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you for being our guest designer this week! Your CAS card was perfect and I hope you'll play along with us again next week!

Patty