Friday, January 4, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Kendra

Hi everyone!  We hope you had a wonderful New Year!  We are so thrilled that you stopped by and we hope that you can play along with us this week!  This week we are celebrating 'New Year's Sparkle' and all you need to do is to create a card using something shiny. 

Our guest designer for this week is Kendra and you can see her winning card here.  Welcome Kendra and thank you so much for being our guest designer! 

Here's Kendra's card for this week.  Her card is super cute!  I love the way she has the princess colored and the different shades of pink and sparkly gems are beautiful together.  I'm sure any little princess would like to receive this card!  Be sure to check out Kendra's blog and leave her some love! 



My name is, Kendra, I live in Northeast, WI with my high school sweetheart! We have two adorable little kids! (4yrs and soon to be 3yr old) I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer. I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! I started scrapping 12 years ago as both my husband and I raced at a local race track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos.  From that it grew into a HUGE obsession!  I started scrapping everything and then just over four years ago got into making all my own cards!  Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my kids, who just love to help me (not sure that I am as productive then, but it’s a lot of fun!!)! 


Thank you so much, Kendra!  Remember, there's still time to play along, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ger said...

Gorgeous card Kendra, love all the pinks and that gorgeous pink bling! Ger x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thanks for having me as a GDT! I love playing along in your challenges!!