Monday, January 14, 2013

ABC11 Challenge Winners.

Thank you so much for playing along with our clean and simple challenge last week.  We enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing all the lovely CAS cards.  Clean and simple cards are my very favorite cards so I especially enjoyed last week's challenge.  It wasn't easy to choose our winners this week, but here they are!
 

Click on their names to visit their blogs!

The 'Winner' for our 'Clean & Simple' challenge is-

#62 Samantha


Samantha, be sure to grab the 'Winner' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations on being chosen our challenge 'Winner'.  You are also invited to join us next week as a guest designer.  I will be sending you an email later with more details about our upcoming challenge. 

And here are the 'Top 3' cards (in numerical order) from our 'Clean & Simple' challenge-








Be sure to grab the 'Top 3' badge for your blog.  You will find it on the left hand side bar and please link the badge back to this blog.  Thanks for playing along and congratulations on being chosen within the 'Top 3'.  They were All Beautiful Cards

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your 'Top 3', and well done to the other beautiful entries too. So much inspiration x

Chrissie said...

Wow!
Thanks so much for choosing my card, I am simply delighted!
Chrissie

stempelomi said...

Oh...Top3...thanks a lot!
Beate

Samantha said...

Awww thank you for choosing my card as your winner and I am going to check my emails re guesting! thanks xx