Monday, November 12, 2012

ABC4 ~ Sketch ~



ABC4 ~Sketch~
This week's challenge is a sketch!  Simply create a card using the sketch posted above.  You may turn, flip, or modify the sketch to suit your image; however please try to keep the same basic layout.


Don't have a blog?  No problem, we will visit your online gallery, simply use the keywords ABC4 for this challenge.  


Here are a few samples from our new design team to get you started!

Jackie


Rosie

Ger




 
A few things to remember- 
--Challenges are limited to cards only.
--You may enter up to 3 times, but please make a new card for each entry.
--You may combine this challenge with up to 10 challenges total.
--Please link this challenge within your blog post.
--When uploading please link your blog post entry, not your blog URL/address.
--No back linking, please make a new card for this challenge.
--In order to be chosen a 'Winner' or 'Top 3' you must follow the posted challenge and our blog challenge rules posted above.
Be sure to grab our blog challenge (at the top left sidebar) and become a follower.

When entering the challenges please be sure to use your correct email address since that is the email I will be using to contact the winner about being a guest designer.

Now it's your turn!  Show us the cards you've created!

8 comments:

Terry said...

I love the sketch...especially turned on its side and all the cards posted are really cute!

kadie said...

Somehow it won't let me link my card, but perhaps you can do it for me... :) Here's the link. Thanks!! kadie

http://mymindseyecreations.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-pie-day.html

Patty Gorka said...

Kadie-

I'm not sure why it didn't work for you, but I entered your card for you. Thanks for playing along, your card turned out perfectly!

kadie said...

Thanks for your help, Patty!

Margaret said...

It has taken me several goes to get my card up on your blog but it is there now hope you like my take on your sketch.
Hugs
Margaret M

JustYolie said...

Beautiful work by the DT!! I have entered my card. :) :)

Kylie said...

Great sketch and fab work from the DT xx

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the great sketch and the wonderful DT work for inspiration! :)